Last Updated – Oct 1, 2019
WeTales is a one-stop for a customised digital solution for all your event management ethos.WeTales Service is owned and operated by WeddingTales Technologies Pvt Ltd, an Indian corporation (“WeTales”, “we” or “us”).
Your use of WeTales Service is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”).
We are always ready to address your questions and concerns regarding this policy and our privacy practices. If you would like to contact customer service, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Types and Uses of Collected Information.
WeTales collects two types of information about you:
WeTales will collect the event client information such as Name, email, couple photos, face photos, designation, their story and number. Along with that WeTales might also collect other require information to execute the event. For function details we might collect details such as: Functions details, time, venue, theme, location, food menu, type of event, execution method, reminder messages for the event. For key members, speakers, planner team, exhibitors and other categories we might collect details such as: name, relation, photo, designation, email, profile, facebook, instagram, twitter and other details. For gallary section we might collect the photos of the events.
3. Release of Personally Identifiable Information.We will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties.4. Referrals. You may choose to invite friends to join WeTales by sending invitation emails via an invite feature. WeTales stores the email addresses you provide so that the respondents may be sent reminders of the invitations. WeTales does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations and invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations may contact WeTales to request removal of their information from our database.
5. Updating Information. If you are enrolled in WeTales Service, you may change any of your applicable Personally Identifiable Information by logging into your account and accessing the “My Profile” section of WeTales Service. We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes, as out-of-date Personally Identifiable Information may negatively affect the quality of your WeTales Service experience.
6. Choices on Collection/Use of Information. You can always choose not to provide certain information, although a certain level of information may be required to engage and participate in WeTales Service. If you are enrolled, you cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to your activity on WeTales Service, and include but are not limited to emails regarding your account, requests or inquiries. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time after registering by e-mailing us at email@example.com or by hitting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
7. Security of Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information via WeTales Service with your password and username. This password is encrypted. We advise against sharing your password with anyone. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-in protections via that third-party site or service. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-in mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer, browser, or mobile device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. In the event that we believe that the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We may encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. However, no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from or via WeTales Service, and we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
8. Data Tracking.
b. Other Tracking Devices. We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of WeTales Service, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. When you access WeTales Service or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Non-Personally Identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on WeTales Service, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our marketing partners for the same purposes.
10. Email Choice/Opt-out. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your email opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen (15) business days as we process your request.
11. Privacy Settings. As a user, you may have limited access to privacy settings. These settings help hide information you wish to share with other users and/or the public. It is up to you to select the appropriate privacy settings. If you don’t agree with the available privacy settings, please stop using WeTales Service.
12. Public Areas. We may provide areas on WeTales Service where you can publicly post information about yourself or can communicate with others such as on forums. This information may be accessible by other users and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any content or providing anything that could be deemed personal information.
13. Children. If you are under the age of 18, you represent that you have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to use and access WeTales Service. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.