- Personal identification information :Wedding Tales may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when Users visit weddingtales.club or make use of the Service; register on the site or Service; place an order; respond to a survey; fill out a form; and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or Service. Users may be asked for appropriate information; name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit certain portions of our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site and Service related activities.
- Sharing of Customized Data through Advance or Professional Plan :The Service, among other things, permits Users (the “Customizing User") to create a customized version of the Service (the “Advance Plan" or “Professional Plan”) which is accessible to Users (the “Customized Users") including those users who are invitees (guest) to the function and are sent the invitation via Wedding Tales. Each Customizing User would have access and a right to view most, if not all, of the information, photographs, video, audio and other material and data that you provide accessibility, some of which is likely to be or include personally identifiable information. The Customized user using Advance or Professional Plan can view and download the data uploaded by Guests. However, the guest user would only be able to view but not be download the data uploaded on Wedding Tales.
- Non-personal identification information :We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site or Service (including those visiting on an anonymous basis). Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site or Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers operated and other similar information.
In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit our Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing our Site, the number of times you return to our Site, and other click-stream data. We analyze the information to examine trends, administer the Site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
How we use collected information :WeddingTales collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site and Service. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We use the information to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Wedding Tales and its users.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill the order.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site or Service feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to them and/or the features, services and functionalities requested by or of interest to such User. It may also be used to respond to such User's inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails and/or text messages that may include company news, updates, product or service information relating to Weeding Talesofferings or that of Wedding Tales commercial partners. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via contact information provided on our Site.
- How we protect your information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and Service and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Sharing your personal information : Other than as provided herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to othersor non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may also share personal identification information to our commercial partners in the event that you elect to process certain transactions through our Site or Service. We also may share personal identification information to certain third parties to the extent that you “opt-in" to a promotion of other offer or solicitation the terms of which provide for such sharing of personal identification information.
- Third party websites : Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Mergers/Acquisitions : In the event Wedding Tales go through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of our assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
- Intellectual Property Rights :Wedding Tales respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, We may, in our sole discretion, investigate the allegation and/or edit, remove or request the removal of such Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not ensure that any such Content will be edited or removed.
Wedding Tales may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Wedding Tales and/or others.
- Proprietary Rights :We own all right, title and interest in and to the Wedding Tales and all materials contained in the Wedding Tales including, without limitation, our Site designs, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, text, and graphics that are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws except for the Content uploaded by the users in which ownership still lies with the user who uploads such photos or images. Any unauthorized use of the materials provided as part of the Wedding Tales Service is strictly prohibited.
- Your acceptance of these terms : By using the Site and/or Service, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or Service. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
72-A, New York Tower-A, Near Thaltej Cross Road, S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad.
+91-999 822 7412